Before entering this site, you will need to create a new MyCCPay account. The registration process here is like any registration process on a website that only takes a few minutes. After creating a new account, you can use all the functions of this portal, such as payment method, credit card verification, etc.
To create a new account and complete the registration process, simply follow the instructions below. However, if you are unable to create a new account, please call 1-800-800-2143, and they will help you register. The following section guides you through the registration process.
What Is The Registration Process?
- You can use any browser to complete the registration process, so all you need to do is open the browser of your choice. After that, you need to go to the official website.
- After opening the page, you will see the registration process. So you only need to fulfill the conditions with your real personal information.
- Then enter your 16-digit account number. Please note that you must enter the correct number to complete the registration process. Next, you must enter the last four digits of your SSN. Next, enter your zip code, which should contain letters, numbers, spaces, and hyphens.
- You can now enter your correct email address to receive emails informing you of the latest updates from the website.
- Then you must enter your username. This username will be used when entering the site. Then you also have to choose your own password to use in the login process. Therefore, the password must contain 8 to 17 letters and numbers without spaces. It should also contain 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number, as well as some symbols such as (! @ # $% & ^ * +).
- Also, you need to select the security question and, for example, add your answer to the question. B. What is your favorite car, etc.? Finally, review all the information you added above and click SIGN IN. Your account will now be created.